Online appointments for parents to book meetings with Whanau teachers is now ‘live’.
A hard copy of the booking instructions have been given to each student to bring home.
To book Whanau Teacher meeting times: (for parents/students)
On Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th of August school will finish at 2.00pm.
Parents/caregivers are invited to come into school to ‘reconnect’ with their child’s Whanau Teacher, discuss the comments and grades on your child’s recent report and their option choices for 2018.
Please bring your child’s school report with you on this evening.
Meeting times available are:
- 3.00pm till 7.00pm on Wednesday 23rd August.
- 3.00pm till 7.00pm on Thursday 24th August.
Each meeting is scheduled to last for 10 minutes.
- Go online to schoolinterviews.co.nz and use the code jkmhw to make an appointment with the Whanau Teacher:
- Type in your details and the student that the meeting is for…
- Choose the Whanau Class and then the Whanau Teacher that you will visit…
- Then select the day and time you want for your meeting…
- You will be emailed a confirmation that this time has been booked for you.
If you have more than one child at the school, you can make all your meetings at around the same time for your convenience. Meetings are made on a first-in-first-served basis so we encourage you to make bookings early.
Alternatively, you can communicate with your child’s Whanau Teacher and they can make an appointment time for you.
Parents/caregivers are asked to bring with them their child’s report for discussion purposes.