Welcome to the Otahuhu College Health and Wellness Centre
We provide a range of free health and social services to our students. Students can self-refer to any of our services, just walk in and ask our friendly receptionist.
Our team consists of:
- 3 Nurses – Daily
- 1 Doctor – Tuesday and Thursday
- 2 Social workers – Daily
- 1 Psychologist – 1 day a week
- 2 Receptionists – Job share
- 1 Physiotherapist – Monday and Wednesday
- 2 Counsellors and 1 trainee Counsellor – Daily
We work in conjunction with services outside of school, to provide a holistic health approach to our students. These services include:
- XXM dental services
- Asthma bus
- District / public nurses who do bipenicillin for students with rheumatic fever.
- Stand up-drug and alcohol programme
- ADHB Immunisation nurses