Free Support Phone Lines
• Youthline – support for young people facing crisis – also phone 0800 37 66 33 or Free TXT 234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Whatsup – a counselling phone line for 5 – 18 yrs, available 1pm to 11pm, seven days a week, 7 days a week, with trained counsellors taking the calls.
• Kidsline – info and telephone counselling for children age 9 to 13 years old
Le Va resources developed in NZ
• http://www.leva.co.nz/suicide-prevention/what-le-va-does/BRAVE – this is a video clip that is useful for young people
• http://www.auntydee.co.nz/ an interactive on line programme for kids to access help