Our commitment is to be engaged and Term 2 Online starts on Wednesday. There are a few things to note:
- Students should check their school email each day.
- Depending on the subject, work will be set either in weekly or daily blocks.
- Subject teachers will use email to contact students, in terms of contacting families (parents and caregivers) this will be done by the Deans for each year level
- When live teaching using video calling is used this will occur at the normal timetabled times and also recorded so they are available for students.
- Year 9 options will stay as they were in Term 1 till Friday 24 April.
For our students to be engaged in their own education, they must be encouraged to read, ask questions, write and learn to think critically about challenging material. Most importantly they need to actively engage in Term 2 Online.