All senior students have been asked to complete a weekly study plan.
- Write out a study plan or weekly sheet.
- Set up a 20-30 minute study period with 10 minute breaks.
- Make allowances for sports training and one or two favourite activities each week (e.g. a TV programme). Learn to say NO to distractions.
- Ensure each 20-30 minute study session is focused on a specific topic.
- Especially focus on topics/work you do not know.
- Pin study plan where you can see it.
- For Seniors they should start studying for the externals by 1 September.
- For Juniors Term 4 is the time to start for end of year exams.
- An example is below: